NSW Smart and Skilled
We are proud to announce that as of January 2016 InterCare can now offer Government Subsidised training to eligible students in New South Wales.
What is Smart and Skilled?
Smart and Skilled is the NSW Vocational Education and training system’s reform which enables people to gain the qualifications they need to get the job they want at an affordable cost to start or advance their career.
Am I eligible of the Smart and Skilled program?
To be able to access this funding you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand citizen and
- Be 15 years of age or older
- No longer at school
- Live &/or work in NSW ,and
- Not have completed a Certificate III or Higher after completing your schooling unless it was as a part of a VET in schools qualification.
If you would like to confirm your eligibility status please click here via the Smart and Skilled website
What courses can I study under the Smart and Skilled Program with InterCare?
Under the Smart and Skilled program we currently offer the following:
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration (Traineeship)
How do I find out more about the Smart and Skilled Program?
Simply click here to gain access to more information.